A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cashman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cashman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cashman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cashman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cashman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cashman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Cashman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Cashman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cashman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cashman practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.