A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cashman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cashman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cashman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cashman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cashman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cashman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Cashman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Cashman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cashman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cashman practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.