Dr. Stephen Cashman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cashman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cashman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Pushy about shots

I barely got to speak with the doctor at ENT Allergy center. He was not there for the initial appointment and only made a brief appearance during the testing. I was found to have a lot of food allergies and was offered no help with them. After struggling to follow a very difficult diet, I have since found another allergist who I actually got to talk to, who did further testing and helped me learn about my allergies. Also I felt ENT Allergy center pushed allergy shots when I didn't want them. I do not really need any follow up, but I do recommend you change some of your practices. I cannot recommend your services to others.

September 13th, 2017

I have nothing but positive thoughts and comments about the allergy clinic. I first arrived there about 14 years ago and from the very beginning I knew that I belonged there. The people working there have always been outstanding in dealing with clients. Most recently I have worked with Dr. Cashman on a hearing problem and I'm happy to say I now hear better than I have in many years. I am one happy 87 years young individual. Keep up with the good work and God bless all of you.

September 13th, 2017

Don't beat around the bush

Dr. Cashman gave his diagnosis of my situation, stated the atlernatives, gave his opinion as to the direction I could choose and left the final decision to me. I didn't know of anything else to ask for.

August 30th, 2017

Allergy

I seen Dr. Cashman a year ago. talked to him for few minutes, seem to be very nice and concerned about my allergies.

August 15th, 2017

DR CASHMAN

NWA is very lucky to have Dr. Cashman. He has taken care of me for many years and I only trust him as my ENT. I moved out of state and I still will continue to only see him. His staff is excellent as well. He cares about his patients.

May 6th, 2016

The entire clinic is professional, efficient, helpful and courteous.

March 9th, 2016

Mrs.

I am writing the review regarding the office personnel as I have not actually been seen by Dr. Cashman. the office staff are very professional and always helpful and courteous. The new auto check-in policy is great and allows for drop ins whenever it is convenient for the patient. It is literally 5 minutes to get your weekly shot.

February 6th, 2016

Insurance will deny your nose scope "procedure code" and you'll pay the bill.

Saw this MD as a local follow-up after moving to town. Nice guy. He spent 10 minutes reviewing my 4 sinus surgeries and looked up my nose renewing my RX. Insurance denied his billing for the in office "surgical procedure" due to lack of sufficient supporting documentation to scope my nose and he charged me the same ~$400 everyone else is reporting in these reviews. Not good practice for recurring problems in billing over several years.

February 5th, 2016

Dr. Cashman and his office staff are great! They have a great location and the staff is always pleasant and friendly. After my first visit they remembered my name !

January 10th, 2016

I won't recommend this doctor!

horrible experience, looked into my nose and claims that as a procedure/surgery and charged me $450 for procedure, when i called his clinic/hospital, they said they'll look into and handed over to collection...due to which credit score got a derogatory mark. I would not recommend this doctor, if at all you visit him make sure how much he is going to charge and be aware.

September 6th, 2015

Dr. Cashman was excellent, kind, patient and answers questions that are understandable. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 21st, 2015

Please patients know what kind of surgery you are doing on them...

I went for regular check up for my nose, as I felt the symptoms of sinus. and Dr. Stephen W. Cashman, MD checked me as regular out patient and said nothing wrong with my nose. all fine uptill now and then I received a bill surgery/procedure for 485 dollars, I made a call to Dr. office to find out what kind of surgery he did without my knowledge and upon my inquire they informed me they classified checking my nose with torch as surgery and which he never mention touring my visit and how much would it cost, as a common man when he checked my nose with a torch I thought It is as common as general physician checking with stethoscope, I never thought I would receive a bill for a surgery/productive, my insurance covered only small part of it. Finally my advice to a patient - If you still like to go this hospital make sure what is he doing with you, to make yourself aware of what kind of bill awaiting for you. To Hospital - Please let patients know, if you are performing any kind of surgery/procedure and how much it will cost them, please don't rob people.