Dr. Stephen Cashman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cashman?

Very Professional and Efficient

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Staff was awesome and works with your insurance company so you don't have to!

very bad allergies

Posted on November 8th, 2017

My first visit was quick and my problem has cleared up my breathing is much better the spray that was prescribed is amazing.

Tina Alley

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Took my very apprehensive 13 year son to Dr. Cashman for severe nosebleeds. Dr. Cashman was able to see him quickly and take care of his issues. All of the staff were very professional! Dr Cashman provides excellent patient care. Would highly recommend.

Exceptional Experience

Posted on October 14th, 2017

I found Dr. Cashman to be personable, professional, and encouraging.

Awesome !

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I could tell from the first visit he really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond. Everyone there was awesome. Would not take my child anywhere else. The very first time my son was able to hear at 100% !

Pushy about shots

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I barely got to speak with the doctor at ENT Allergy center. He was not there for the initial appointment and only made a brief appearance during the testing. I was found to have a lot of food allergies and was offered no help with them. After struggling to follow a very difficult diet, I have since found another allergist who I actually got to talk to, who did further testing and helped me learn about my allergies. Also I felt ENT Allergy center pushed allergy shots when I didn't want them. I do not really need any follow up, but I do recommend you change some of your practices. I cannot recommend your services to others.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I have nothing but positive thoughts and comments about the allergy clinic. I first arrived there about 14 years ago and from the very beginning I knew that I belonged there. The people working there have always been outstanding in dealing with clients. Most recently I have worked with Dr. Cashman on a hearing problem and I'm happy to say I now hear better than I have in many years. I am one happy 87 years young individual. Keep up with the good work and God bless all of you.

Don't beat around the bush

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Cashman gave his diagnosis of my situation, stated the atlernatives, gave his opinion as to the direction I could choose and left the final decision to me. I didn't know of anything else to ask for .

Allergy

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I seen Dr. Cashman a year ago. talked to him for few minutes, seem to be very nice and concerned about my allergies.

DR CASHMAN

Posted on August 15th, 2017

NWA is very lucky to have Dr. Cashman. He has taken care of me for many years and I only trust him as my ENT. I moved out of state and I still will continue to only see him. His staff is excellent as well. He cares about his patients.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

The entire clinic is professional, efficient, helpful and courteous.

Mrs.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I am writing the review regarding the office personnel as I have not actually been seen by Dr. Cashman. the office staff are very professional and always helpful and courteous. The new auto check-in policy is great and allows for drop ins whenever it is convenient for the patient. It is literally 5 minutes to get your weekly shot.