Dr. Stephen Cashman MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2016
The entire clinic is professional, efficient, helpful and courteous.

March 9th, 2016
Mrs.
I am writing the review regarding the office personnel as I have not actually been seen by Dr. Cashman. the office staff are very professional and always helpful and courteous. The new auto check-in policy is great and allows for drop ins whenever it is convenient for the patient. It is literally 5 minutes to get your weekly shot.

February 6th, 2016
Insurance will deny your nose scope "procedure code" and you'll pay the bill.
Saw this MD as a local follow-up after moving to town. Nice guy. He spent 10 minutes reviewing my 4 sinus surgeries and looked up my nose renewing my RX. Insurance denied his billing for the in office "surgical procedure" due to lack of sufficient supporting documentation to scope my nose and he charged me the same ~$400 everyone else is reporting in these reviews. Not good practice for recurring problems in billing over several years.

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Cashman and his office staff are great! They have a great location and the staff is always pleasant and friendly. After my first visit they remembered my name !

January 10th, 2016
I won't recommend this doctor!
horrible experience, looked into my nose and claims that as a procedure/surgery and charged me $450 for procedure, when i called his clinic/hospital, they said they'll look into and handed over to collection...due to which credit score got a derogatory mark. I would not recommend this doctor, if at all you visit him make sure how much he is going to charge and be aware.

September 6th, 2015
Dr. Cashman was excellent, kind, patient and answers questions that are understandable. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 21st, 2015
Please patients know what kind of surgery you are doing on them...
I went for regular check up for my nose, as I felt the symptoms of sinus. and Dr. Stephen W. Cashman, MD checked me as regular out patient and said nothing wrong with my nose. all fine uptill now and then I received a bill surgery/procedure for 485 dollars, I made a call to Dr. office to find out what kind of surgery he did without my knowledge and upon my inquire they informed me they classified checking my nose with torch as surgery and which he never mention touring my visit and how much would it cost, as a common man when he checked my nose with a torch I thought It is as common as general physician checking with stethoscope, I never thought I would receive a bill for a surgery/productive, my insurance covered only small part of it. Finally my advice to a patient - If you still like to go this hospital make sure what is he doing with you, to make yourself aware of what kind of bill awaiting for you. To Hospital - Please let patients know, if you are performing any kind of surgery/procedure and how much it will cost them, please don't rob people.

May 5th, 2015
There when I needed him
I was having two and three nose bleeds a day and called to make an appointment (after getting several great recommendations) and his staff worked me in the next day. My appointment was at 3:00 and I was out of there at 3:30, all fixed up and good as new. I really appreciate the quick response and kind care that was given.

February 8th, 2015
very good medical care

April 14th, 2014
FIrst time ever for a bad experience at a doctor's office
After visiting numerous eye doctors in NWA and visiting with two different ENT doctors in my home town it was concluded that I needed to see an ENT to treat the infection in my tear duct that is possibly stemming from my sinuses. Someone suggested Steve Cashman. I immediately made an appointment as the infection is severe and it was an urgent situation. Dr. Cashman saw me for less than 10 minutes. In the 10 minutes he saw me he did not treat me for anything. He put a scope in my nose and told me to get a CAT scan. He charge me nearly $400. The office would not bill me and was very persistent in getting their money from me. The problem is that it doesn't cost almost $400 to use a scope. After speaking with several ENT doctors (in my home town in NEA) they agreed that I had been ripped off and Dr. Cashman was completely out of line charging this price for this treatment (or lack of). I hope that he is not ripping all of his patients off and I will be contacting my insurance company to look into the issue. I have never had a poor experience at a doctor's office until now. I was disappointed and my eye doctor at The Eye Center was very disappointed and gave me the name of a different ENT. I would never feel comfortable recommending Dr. Cashman to my family or friends knowing that there is a good chance they too will be ripped off.

November 1st, 2013
After hours
I have a severe problem with my throat that no one has been able to fix. 2 days after seeing Dr Cashman during a particularly bad episode, he called me at home just to find out how I was doing. I recognize some problems are not fixable. I'm just happy I have a doctor that cares enough to check on me. 10 stars

October 19th, 2013
Good Doctor. Good experience
I went to see Dr Cashman for allergy problems I have suffered with for years. He started me on a nose spray and this helped but I still had problems. Then he tested me for allergies. After testing I started on shots. I have been on shots with him for about 1 year and I'm doing great now. Best allergy season I have ever had.