Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cassivi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cassivi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassivi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassivi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cassivi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassivi graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cassivi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Cassivi MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Cassivi practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cassivi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cassivi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.