A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cassivi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cassivi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassivi graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cassivi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassivi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Cassivi practice?
Dr. Stephen Cassivi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.