A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cavanah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cavanah is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanah
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cavanah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanah graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cavanah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Fw Cavanah MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Cavanah practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cavanah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cavanah practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Endocrinologists.