A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cavanah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cavanah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cavanah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanah graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cavanah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F W Cavanah MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Cavanah practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cavanah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cavanah practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Knox, KY and Carrollton, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Endocrinologists.