A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cederbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cederbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cederbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cederbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Cederbaum practice?
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.