A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cederbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cederbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cederbaum
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cederbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cederbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Cederbaum MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Cederbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cederbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.