Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cederbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cederbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cederbaum
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cederbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Myocardial Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cederbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Cederbaum MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Cederbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cederbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.