Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Cederbaum
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Cederbaum is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Cederbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...