Dr. Stephen Cestari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cestari?

August 6th, 2016

He's the best doctor around!

June 3rd, 2015

Wonderful doctor

Took my daughter for her first pelvic exam. She was terrified. Dr Cestari explained everything he was doing step by step in a calm and relaxed voice. He was absolutely terrific. A wonderful man

November 23rd, 2013

Hands down the best doctor ever! He is so caring and takes his time.. If you are looking for a new OBGYN He is awesome!! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 10th, 2012

I love Dr. Cestari - he is so caring and never rushes through an appointment. He takes time to discuss concerns and I always feel like I'm chatting with a friend. Unfortunately the office staff at the facility is lacking in following up on appointments or reminders - what should have been a 6 month reminder to me, turned into almost 10 months. I know now to watch my own calendar and not depend on that staff to call with a reminder visit.

March 4th, 2012

Dr Cestari is an excellent doctor, and very quickly diagnosed my problem. I would highly recommend .The office staff could work on some customer service skills. It seems they try to ignore you so they don't have to wait on you.

July 20th, 2011

by far the best dr around

I have had problems for years, and not one person took the time to listen to what I was saying. They would either tell me to wait for menopause or go on the pill to fix my cyst problem Dr. Cestari is the only one who told me my uterus is enlarged, and he is going to test me to see why... HE IS THE FIRST ONE. I will never go to anyone else. I finally have found an amazing dr. and will highly recommend him to everyone....

September 21st, 2017