Dr. Stephen Chabot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Chabot?

Saved my life

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

been a patient of Dr Chabot's for over 20 years. bottom line is he saved my life .I had numerous episodes of severe depression in my life. He was able to invent the correct mix of meds for me and now after at least 15 years I never had another episode.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

This was at least 10 years ago when I have last seen him. This man is brilliant.

Unacceptable

Posted on August 4th, 2014

I'd like to post a review here of Dr. Chabot's work - however the level of rudeness by a woman named Deirdre on his staff ensured that I never got that far. My girlfriend was referred to Dr. Chabot by her physician and she placed a call to set up an appointment. She was placed on hold twice, with no answer. A third attempt finally yielded a conversation, and upon learning that some legwork may be involved in producing my girlfriend's complete medical history, Deirdre attempted to rush her off of the phone. She rudely talked over her, not allowing her to get even one word in, and once my girlfriend started to give a partial account of her medical history the tone became even more condescending. Deirdre then listed off a host of requirements to be met before the Dr. would even CONSIDER coming off of his high horse and seeing her. It was a disgraceful experience and a commentary on the doctor's judgement. If you are looking for professionalism I would recommend absolutely anyone else.

Posted on August 24th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Chabot's for 3 years. I saw him on a monthly basis and he helped me more than I ever thought possible. He managed my meds to fit me at every stage of my recovery and helped me understand what I was going through. He was never judgemental and I was so comfortable talking to him and his staff. It is nice to know that I can go back to him if I ever run into trouble again.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017