A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chadwick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadwick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chadwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chadwick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chadwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Chadwick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chadwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Chadwick practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.