A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chadwick is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadwick
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chadwick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chadwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Chadwick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chadwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Chadwick practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.