A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chadwick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadwick
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chadwick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chadwick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Chadwick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chadwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chadwick practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pana, IL.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.