A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chalmers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chalmers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Chalmers has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalmers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan