A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Champlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Champlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Champlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Champlin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Champlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Champlin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Champlin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Champlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Champlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.