Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Champlin
Dr. Stephen Champlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Champlin is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, Lakeview Regional Medical Center and Tulane-Lakeside Hospital. Dr. Champlin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Champlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Champlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.
Dr. Elizabeth French
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Metairie, LA 0 mi22
Dr. Bennie Nobles Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Metairie, LA 0 mi45
Dr. Alison Stewart
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Metairie, LA 0 mi17