A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Y Chan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Chan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.