Dr. Stephen Chandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Chandler?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Chandler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2016

Love this Guy

He is fantastic! Very attentive! And very funny! We absolutely love him and his nurses'

May 28th, 2016

Thank you, Dr. Chandler

He really LISTENS and uses the patient's experience as he formulates the problem and treatment options. Many years of medication and discomfort were resolved for me when I met Dr. Chandler. His treatment has made my life significantly better.

December 1st, 2015

Avoid this practice if you value your credit rati ng

Review of Montgomery Otolaryngology I have been a patient at this practice for many years. I have chronic sinus problems that require the expertise of an ent physician. Until recently the billing side of this practice has been able to coordinate my insurance and billing without any significant problems. Starting last year this has changed, however. They cannot seem to code procedures properly and I wind up fighting to get the billing practice and my insurance to cooperate. The billing practice has even turned me over to their collections department. This happens without notice nor explanation...they won't even send a bill that can explain why this is happening. I have always paid my bills and have an excellent credit rating. As best I can tell Montgomery Otolaryngology's billing practice is abusive and incompetent at best. I have discontinued my status as a patient with this practice due to the torment and threat to destroy my personal credit rating. I am now seeing another ent for my condition. I strongly recommend avoiding this practice at all costs since they will not put the patient first and they will cause all manner of billing headaches with their abusive billing practices.

May 20th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

April 25th, 2015

I attended a sinus seminar presented by Dr Chandler to learn about sinuplasty. After his humorous presentation about sinus disease I made an appointment. Dr. Chandler is quite popular so my wait time was a little longer than expected, but the waiting room was pleasant. Due to the business of the office the staff was a bit short with me. Well worth it all, I was a candidate for the balloon procedure. I have the balloon 2 weeks ago and I immediately felt relief I hadn't had in YEARS! Highly recommend Dr Chandler. He is quite a character too.

January 27th, 2015

Excellent with patient care. I knew Dr. Chandler knew what he was doing.

December 9th, 2013

Awesome ENT!

Dr Chandler is an awesome Dr! The best I've ever had actually. If it weren't for him I would have never found out I have wegners. He has been my ENT dr for over a yr now and I wouldn't want to see anyone else! I had surgery 2 days after my first visit over a yr ago and 4 days ago I had the balloon procedure done in his office. He's very caring, funny, and knows what he is doing! I recommend him to anyone that needs to see an ENT. I am extremely thankful and appreciative to have found a wonderful Dr! I would give him and his team 10 stars if it were an option!

August 7th, 2012

He is the best surgeon EVER. He should get a trophy. He is also very funny, friendly,polite,nice,and my favorite surgeon

April 19th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner

I have a follow-up appointment, was unable to get an exact diagnosis. Dr C was very considerate of the pain I was in and the emotional discomfort associated with my illness. He was patient and took his time, answered my questions. Never mentioned surgery.

April 6th, 2012

Sinuplasty

I had been to several ENTs anbout chronic sinus problems, even UAB. They all just gave me sprays & said no problems. Well Dr C did a CT scan & immediately saw my sinus passages were blocked. He said that was part of my problem. Well he did the sinuplasty (balloon type procedure to open the bone opening). Things are much better & will get more so as the swelling goes down. Very patient & easy to talked. He extra time to explain things & the CT. Great doc!

April 3rd, 2012

Greatest ENT

I love Dr. Chandler, Thanks for surgery. i had sinus surgery and he did a wonderful job. KUDOS.

January 19th, 2012

Fantastic Doctor

This doctor is God Sent. He was wonderful. I went in and had to have surgery in two day. It was perfect.. Not a single complication and it was an extensive sinus surgery.. I would recommend him to my neighbor and my mom............