Otolaryngologist, rhinologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome ENT!  |  show details
by Crystal on Dec 8th, 2013

Dr Chandler is an awesome Dr! The best I've ever had actually. If it weren't for him I would have never found out I have wegners. He has been my ENT dr for over a yr now and I wouldn't want to see anyone else! I had surgery 2 days after my first visit over a yr ago and 4 days ago I had the balloon procedure done in his office. He's very caring, funny, and knows what he is doing! I recommend him to anyone that needs to see an ENT. I am extremely thankful and appreciative to have found a wonderful Dr! I would give him and his team 10 stars if it were an option!

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

He is the best surgeon EVER. He should get a trophy. He is also very funny, friendly,polite,nice,and my favorite surgeon

|  Excellent bedside manner  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I have a follow-up appointment, was unable to get an exact diagnosis. Dr C was very considerate of the pain I was in and the emotional discomfort associated with my illness. He was patient and took his time, answered my questions. Never mentioned surgery.

|  Sinuplasty  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I had been to several ENTs anbout chronic sinus problems, even UAB. They all just gave me sprays & said no problems. Well Dr C did a CT scan & immediately saw my sinus passages were blocked. He said that was part of my problem. Well he did the sinuplasty (balloon type procedure to open the bone opening). Things are much better & will get more so as the swelling goes down. Very patient & easy to talked. He extra time to explain things & the CT. Great doc!

|  Greatest ENT  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I love Dr. Chandler, Thanks for surgery. i had sinus surgery and he did a wonderful job. KUDOS.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

This doctor is God Sent. He was wonderful. I went in and had to have surgery in two day. It was perfect.. Not a single complication and it was an extensive sinus surgery.. I would recommend him to my neighbor and my mom............

|  Dr. Chandler excellent clinician  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Chandler is a technically gifted surgeon. He diagnosed my sinus problems and explained the imaging within minutes of receiving the test. He took his time explaining my options with me and I feel great 6 weeks post op. Everything he described was right on target.

|  Very bad experience with Dr. Chandler  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

-Quick to jump to surgery.-Pain after surgery beyond the normal pain. Concerns not heard after numerous phone calls.-File not notated beyond basic notes even though extreme pain noted.-Ended up having to see partners for pain relief when he couldn't see me.-Calls not returned.-Diagnosis inaccurate.I do not recommend Dr. Chandler.

Doctor's Response

As a physician and surgeon I have been trained to carefully evaluate the needs of each patient and to present a plan to address those needs. This is often a complicated, multi-step process. My role in this journey is simply to evaluate the problem, gather data with respect to resolving the problem and then explaining the options available toward wellness. A patients history of treatment is considered and all medical options are exhausted before surgery or any other invasive procedure is offered. This approach requires that my patients have an active role in the delivery of their care and has given the vast majority of them an excellent outcome.

|  Montgomery is fortunate to have Dr. Chandler  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

The only somewhat less than excellent area is waiting in the waiting room, and trying to get an appointment. He's an excellent physicial with a pleasant manner, so is in great demand.