A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Charbonnet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Charbonnet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charbonnet
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charbonnet Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Charbonnet, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Charbonnet graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Charbonnet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lady of The Sea General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Charbonnet MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Charbonnet practice?
- Dr. Stephen Charbonnet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Charbonnet practices Urology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Urologists.