A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chase, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Glenn Chase MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Chase practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chase practices Otolaryngology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Alma Otolaryngologists.