Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chase, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Glenn Chase MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Chase practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chase practices Otolaryngology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Alma Otolaryngologists.