A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chase, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Glenn Chase MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Chase practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chase has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chase practices Otolaryngology near Mount Pleasant, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Alma, MI.
See Mount Pleasant Otolaryngologists.