A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chastain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chastain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chastain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chastain graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chastain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lackey Chastain MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Chastain practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chastain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chastain practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL.
See Greenville Internists.