A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cheng, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cheng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Cheng practice?
Dr. Stephen Cheng practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.