A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cheng, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cheng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cheng MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cheng practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cheng practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.