Dr. Stephen Cherry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 10th, 2015
the man is a thief and a liar

July 15th, 2015
He is a con merchant and trickster I was never refer ed to him he claimed me as his patient and charged me a $1000 an hr for his consultation I did not want and wasn't there for that purpose, I was only there for a stress test , had I taken his medication I wouldve been very sick!!

April 17th, 2015
The man claimed me as his patient but I was only there for a stress test I had my own doctor , he then charged me $178 for talking to me, I didn't want to talk to him and never agreed to pay his ridiculous fee's of over $1000 an hr.I have never had a doctor make an appointment with me usually I have to make an appointment with them and I have to release my medical records to them ,this doctor saw my records without my permission,a breach of patient confidentiality.I'm taking him to court to get back the money he stole from me.he prescribed med's for me which I'm told would make me very sick and could even have been fatal.I did not fill that script.

March 10th, 2015
pathetic doctor thinks he knows it all , wrongfully diagnosed my symptoms could have been fatal !! bedside manner of a rattle snake

March 1st, 2014
he is a go getter, very prompt, accurate, good bedside manner, takes care of his patient, accurate in his diagnosis, couldn't have been better.

August 8th, 2013
Save yourself the sorrow...find a real doctor instead of this quack!
I was referred to a heart specialist because I had an abnormal ECG. Mr. Cherry ( I wouldn't even call him a doctor ) told me that I was fine...just very out of shape. He noted on his report that I had 2 heart problems but never even bothered to tell me! 2 years later those problems have become severe. I am having surgery to repair 1 of them tomorrow morning. I could have taken meds to stop these from progressing if he had mentioned them to me or my family physician...he never did. He also has the worst bedside manner that I've ever come across. I will NEVER trust him or his practice again!!!

October 10th, 2012
Had MI and was left in hall
Until he could do his scheduled patients. I was knocked out with morphine. I'm sure that the damage to my heart was caused by the wait while 100 percent occluded. This was before he lost his privaleges at ST Francis Hospital in Columbus, GA.

September 7th, 2012
Bad experience
Always in a hurry does not seem genuinely concerned. No bedside manner doesn't do anything to ease your fears. If you talk to long explaining your problem he will cut you off. Seems to "pass the buck". If I had an emergent situation he might be the best but not comfortable with him.