A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chiarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chiarello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chiarello, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiarello graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiarello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Chiarello MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Chiarello practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chiarello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chiarello practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Dermatologists and Port Charlotte Internists.