Dr. Stephen Chidyllo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 11th, 2016
After a car accident caused significant damage to my nose, Dr. Chidyllo reconstructed it- making it look better than it ever had! I have since had a second procedure. My healing has been seamless and virtually pain free! It was the greatest comfort knowing he was my Dr. during the entire process!

June 12th, 2016
I am a health care professional, working in the OR for over 20 years. Throughout this time, I have worked with many plastic surgeons, doing all different kinds of procedures. When it came time for my 25 year old daughter to seriously consider a breast reduction, I didn’t have to think twice about who I would send her to. Dr. Chidyllo has ALWAYS impressed me with the work he does, the dedication he has, and the compassion he shares with this patients. My daughter suffered physical and emotional pain from her large breasts, and has been talking about this surgery since she was 16 years old. As a mother, sending your daughter into the operating room is an incredibly scary thing. In most cases, parents are nervous wrecks in the waiting room, unsure of what the outcome will be. I was lucky to enough to feel calm and confident, knowing my daughter was in the best of hands. The result is unbelievable. Seeing her confident, happy, and comfortable in her skin is such a blessing for me, and I have Dr. Chidyllo to thank. He was there through her recovery process, reassuring me that I was doing the right things and checking up on her like she was his own. Seeing my daughter happy is the greatest gift. Thank you Dr. Chidyllo!! You are an artist, a wonderful person, and a fantastic surgeon. If you or your child are considering a plastic surgeon, I couldn’t recommend Dr. Chidyllo more.

June 7th, 2016
Breast Reduction
In May 2016, just 3 weeks ago, I underwent a breast reduction performed by Dr. Chidyllo. I could not be more thrilled with how I was treated, both surgically and personally. From day one, Donna, Jen, and Dr. Chidyllo went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and took their time to explain what I was about to undergo. Dr. Chidyllo made sure he knew what my desired outcome was, and eased my fears about the process and recovery. The day of the surgery, he greeted me outside in the waiting room and assured me that I was in good hands. Throughout my recovery process, Dr. Chidyllo was there for any questions and concerns. All of this is wonderful, yes, but the most amazing part is how I look and feel! The outcome is better than I even imagined, and I’m only 3 weeks in with lots of healing left to do. Dr. Chidyllo is a phenomenally skilled plastic surgeon, who really cares about the work he does and the people he helps. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon, you will not regret it!

April 15th, 2014
Wonderful, caring plastic surgeon
I had a tummy tuck with liposuction approximately 4 years ago. My recovery was great and the results were outstanding. I regained a confidence I haven't had since before carrying my 3 children. Dr Chidyllo and his staff are warm and caring you will not regret any procedure performed. I highly recommend. Go for a consultation, you will see for yourself!

February 8th, 2014
Dr Chidyllo is an excellent plastic surgeon. Following a bicycle crash several years ago, he repaired my extensive facial trauma, which included multiple bone fractures. Now 3 plus years later, after my facial reconstruction, I am blessed to be 100% healed and grateful such a wonderful surgeon and caring person was on duty that evening. He provided a comfort level for me and my family that was hard to find. He spent a great deal of time explaining every last detail of the procedures and anticipated outcomes. When I tell the story of my accident to anyone today, they are amazed. Dr Chidyllo is a true professional in every sense of the word.

January 29th, 2014
I have been to Dr. Chidyllo for everything from small biopsies on my face to breast augmentation. He is a true perfectionist! I have recommended him to several friends and they are all extremely happy with his work. I would NEVER go to anyone else!! It's not just because of his outstanding work, I would only go to him because I trust him. He is not going to perform a surgery just for the money. If he feels that surgery will not get you the results you want he will tell you. If you are searching for a plastic surgeon your search is over.

January 28th, 2014
Finding the Best... IS the Best...and He's the Best!
Dr. Chidyllo and his staff are an incredible team of individuals who maintain a professional, helpful, supportive and knowledgable practice for their patients. I have had an incredible experience knowing them and I am beyond pleased with the outcome of my surgeries. They care, they know and they follow up allowing patients to feel confident that they are in good hands every step of the way. I have recommended friends and family over the years who have been as happy with their results as I have been. Their practice is a class act and Dr. Chidyllo and his talents are amazing.

January 27th, 2014
Simply the best.
Sometimes you have to have the best. You contact as many people as you can. You ask them to ask around for you and you start to hear one name again and again. For me, that name was Chidyllo. When my dermatologist said skin cancer on the face I needed to find a plastic surgeon with superior technical ability, experience and compassion. In fact, Dr. Chidyllo and his staff made me feel confident in them right from the outset. From the initial call I felt that they would be treating my case as a priority and with special attention. But ultimately it is Dr. Chidyllo's skill that I am most impressed with. I could not be happier with the final result. No one could have done a more expert job.

January 26th, 2014
Great Doc , an artist
Helped me restore my face and eye after a traumatic accident. Other plastic surgeons told me there was no hope and it would be too costly. This man is a God send to me and gave me the courage and fortitude to carry on with my life .

December 4th, 2010
I love Dr Chidyllo. They fought for me 2 havey ins comp pay for my procedure. Thnx Dr & Staff

July 21st, 2010
Dr Chidyllo and staff are the best. Would highly recommend.

October 18th, 2009
Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck
I was referred to Dr. Chidyllo by a friend who had a breast augmentation and liposuction. She was very happy with the results and so was I. I found Dr. Chidyllo and staff very professional. He spent the necessary amount of time with me. I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck at the same time. The post surgery course was what I expected. I am pleased that I was referred to Dr. Chidyllo and recommend him and his staff.