A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chinn, Urologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chinn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinn graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Chinn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kwan Bunn Chinn MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Chinn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chinn practices Urology near Kailua Kona, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Kailua Kona Urologists.