A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Choi practice?
Dr. Stephen Choi practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.