A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Christensen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Christensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Eric Christensen MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Christensen practices Internal Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Internists.