Stephen T Christo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 7 reviews

no change

August 3rd, 2016
Dr Christo has been my primary care provider for more years than I care to mention. He is a very caring, compassionate dr who is willing to take the time to listen to your issues. I have never felt rushed or hurried at any time during all these years which keeps me going back to him and because he always gets it right and discusses everything in depth. Also, his nurse, Gina, is always very pleasant and helpful. To me the fact that she has been with him for so many years speaks volumes for the integrity of them both. Too many times when you go to a practice, the turnover is constant.I appreciate seeing the same person who also gets to know me. I would recommend him to anyone considering looking for a pcp, I don't think you would be disappointed.

July 25th, 2016
Very attentive
Dr Christo has been my doctor for about 20 years. He is always an attentive and considerate listener. He definitely respects you as an individual and doesn't dismiss your feelings or knowledge of the problem you are having. It is your body after all. This is the internet world we live in so it is very easy to look things up. But, Dr. Christo is very good at decifering the good with the bad so that it makes sense to the average person all without being condescending like some other physicians I have dealt with in the past. He is not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to you personally to get to the route of the problem. The other thing that makes this a good place to go is the staff is excellent at picking up your call and getting you the care you need in a very timely manner. No waiting forever for call backs or confusion within the office between the nurses and the front desk. I would recommend him and his practice very highly.

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Christo has been my primary doctor for some time now. He is caring and willing to answer any questions I might have. I feel he is genuinely interested in my well being. I would recommend him to anybody searching for a primary care doctor.

June 20th, 2016
Always an easy visit from the time you walk in until you see Dr Christo, he is very attentive in listening to your problem, his nurse Gina is a very attentive person as well in getting your vitals prior to seeing the Dr.

March 8th, 2016
Great Bed Side Manner
Dr. Christo is thorough, compassionate and with a great bed side manner. He never rushes, listens carefully to what you have to say and then takes time to discuss what the next steps will be and always provides immediate follow up.

January 20th, 2016
Dr Christo Rocks!
Dr. Christo is amazing! I've never felt more comfortable. I love his sense of humor and his honesty!

December 21st, 2015
Extremely Thorough, Professional and Personal
Dr. Christo has been my Primary Care Provider now for 15 years. He has helped me through many physical ailments and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. But what I think sets him apart from other PCPs is his personal tough. I never feel like I am at a doctor's office. We talk about each other's lives and how things are going. He really knows how to put (you) at ease.