A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Chui is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chui, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chui graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Yun-Chi Chui MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Y. Chui practice?
- Dr. Stephen Chui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Chui practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.