A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Chui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Chui, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chui graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans