Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Clason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clason
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Clason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Clason, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clason graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapiolani Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Clason MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Clason practice?
- Dr. Stephen Clason has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Clason practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.