A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Clason, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clason graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Clason practice?
Dr. Stephen Clason practices Ophthalmology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Ophthalmologists.