A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Claycomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Claycomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Claycomb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Claycomb graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Claycomb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claycomb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Claycomb practice?
Dr. Stephen Claycomb practices Pediatrics near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN and Lacombe, LA.
See Slidell Pediatricians.