A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Coats is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Coats, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Coats has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Coats MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Coats practice?
- Dr. Stephen Coats has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Coats practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Auburn, IN.
See Columbia City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.