Dr. Stephen Coccaro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 12th, 2017
Awesome skills!
Dr. Coccaro is unparalleled in his expertise and skills as a plastic surgeon. He calm, friendly demeanor renders him very approachable as well as his patience are comforting. I am so happy I chose him for my tummy tuck, hernia repair and liposuction. Highly recommend him.

May 5th, 2016
patient
I would highly recommend Dr. Cocarro. My family and I have come to know him as a skilled surgeon. He is willing to take the time to explain procedures and is happy to answer any questions you may have. I also found his staff to be professional and friendly. I was referred to him for post surgical wound care and benefited greatly.

September 9th, 2015
I have been a patient with Dr Coccaro for years. He is an artist and an excellent plastic surgeon. He always takes his time during my visit and explains each procedure so I walk away with a good understanding to make a decision. I recommend him Highly.

July 30th, 2015
forever thankful patient
dr. coccaro is just simply excellent!!! his staff and professionalism are unmatched! his knowledge and reassurance is refreshing! highly recommend him for your plastic surgery! especially breast augmentation! love dr. C!

June 18th, 2015
58 yr old woman
I am a health conscious woman who as a result of cancer had a bilateral mastectomy and breast reconstruction by another plastic surgeon. The original plastic surgery results were very disturbing and unacceptable as my reconstructed breasts no longer resembled breasts. After living with a horrible body image for five years, I met with Dr Stephen Coccaro. He took the time to listen to me and my concerns and was very optimistic that he could help restore my symmetry and more natural body lines. I cannot believe the improvement that he was able to achieve. After five years of feeling physically unfeminine, his surgical achievement has restored my positive body image. Dr Coccaro is certainly kind and empathetic. He patiently took the time to listen to me, hear my concerns, explain my options and formulate a plan of care that was needed to restore my femininity and dignity. His office staff has always been polite and helpful, making me feel like I am important. Even on a holiday weekend Dr Coccaro was available to accommodate my needs. I am very thankful that I put my trust in him.

October 23rd, 2012
I waited over two hours to see this doctor on my first visit. Then I waited another twenty minutes while he and/or the nurse went in and out of the room. He actually spent about 5 minutes with me discussing my treatment and then did not treat me when he found out I was going through insurance and was not a cash-paying customer. I finally walked out after two hours and twenty-five minutes of unprofessional office nonsense and will never go back.

June 30th, 2011
the best
if you dont mind the wait, he is the BEST plastic surgeon on long island..

September 17th, 2010
What a truly great and caring man.
I believe that plastic surgery is an art and Dr. Coccaro is an artist. He is great with children too.