Dr. Stephen Coccaro MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery East Setauket, NY

May 3rd, 2017
Dr. Coccaro is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The staff is wonderful!

May 3rd, 2017
Very caring explained everything completely. Madenotesofmt concerns and went over them on my follow up appointments Would highly recommend them the whole staff was very caring& always called me back when I called with a question

May 2nd, 2017
A very caring doctor and staff. Always addressed my concerns and questions.

April 28th, 2017
trustworthy
I have had some procedures done by Dr. Cocarro and I have TOTAL faith in his ability. He eludes confidence and a caring concerned demeanor. It's like I'm talking to my friend about my body. Love him

April 27th, 2017
I came to Dr Coccaro after having a third of my nose removed due to cancer. He was gentle,caring,and extremely professional at the same time. He repaired my nose with precision.I was so nervous but his nurse held my hand and continued to reassure me. Thank you for making my visits as easy as possible.

April 27th, 2017
2nd to none He couldn't have done a better job which included sitting my daughter next to him and giving her a step by step lesson, she just started the nursing program and after she told him he gave her a free lesson value priceless thank you for that

Amazing
From the surgeon to the amazing staff (nurses, billers, receptionist, surgical cordinator) the experience has always been exceptional. Clean office and happy staff.

Super nice doctor
very friendly and helpful, makes my visits a breeze.

Patient:Amy Morano
Dr Coccaro has been my doctor for several years now. He has always treated me with the ut last respect and has always in my opinion valued my time. He has always gone over each procedure and questions I have had in detail. I never felt rushed in his presence nor did I feel he was just looking to make money. I have always recommended Dr. Coccaro to friends and family members. His bedside manner is impeccable. I would not hesitate to return to him when needed.

January 12th, 2017
Awesome skills!
Dr. Coccaro is unparalleled in his expertise and skills as a plastic surgeon. He calm, friendly demeanor renders him very approachable as well as his patience are comforting. I am so happy I chose him for my tummy tuck, hernia repair and liposuction. Highly recommend him.

May 5th, 2016
patient
I would highly recommend Dr. Cocarro. My family and I have come to know him as a skilled surgeon. He is willing to take the time to explain procedures and is happy to answer any questions you may have. I also found his staff to be professional and friendly. I was referred to him for post surgical wound care and benefited greatly.

September 9th, 2015
I have been a patient with Dr Coccaro for years. He is an artist and an excellent plastic surgeon. He always takes his time during my visit and explains each procedure so I walk away with a good understanding to make a decision. I recommend him Highly.