The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Colen
Dr. Stephen Colen, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Colen is affiliated with HackensackUMC, New York Eye And Ear Infirmary and Tisch Hospital. Dr. Colen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Colen has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Stephen Colen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.