Overall Review

June 30th, 2015
Do not recommend. Incompetent!
Dr Collier is difficult to talk with, focus is sorely lacking. I feel like I need to tell him how to 'Doctor'. He becomes fixated on unimportant details but misses the big picture. Leaves the room several times during the visit without a word & for long periods. When he returns, he forgets what we were taking about each time. I feel a bit uncomfortable as a female patient, I've started wearing high neck blouses to my appointments. He gets discombobulated every time he glances at my chest. Again, forgetting the point of the conversation. My uneasiness culminated at last visit when he entered the room with barely a greeting, sat down, looked at the chart in his hand, silently reviewed the medication list (with no questions) then asked me about a diagnosis that belonged to the man in the adjacent room... He had the wrong chart! My life is in the hands of incompetency.

January 18th, 2015
Very kind, concerned, patient, understanding and he is very knowledgeable.

November 21st, 2014
Great caring doc
Dr. Collier is a very gentle caring doctor-i highly recommend him!!!!!!

April 15th, 2014
great doc
Dr. Collier is very smart & personable & easy to communicate with. He listens to his patients & is excellent on followup.

November 26th, 2013
love Dr. Collier!
DR. Collier has been such a blessing in my family. Both my parents are 88 years old & have been in & out of the hospital & nursing home rehab for the last few months. Dr. Collier has been so good to us & gotten them well taken care of. I cannot say enough about him!

March 27th, 2013
"Not happy with current doctor since having to leave Dr. Collier"!!!
Since having to choose a doctor to pick up where Dr Collier left off, was truly, "slim pickings"!!! I am happy to know that Dr.Collier is still in practice of his expertise!!! I intend to reschedule my appointments for future and to get back on track, with Dr. Collier. Do what is right doctor. It will all be okay!

August 6th, 2011
Unprofessional and AloofUn
My mother had not been back to Dr. Collier since she had a stroke (she is paralyzed on right side now) He slowly walked into room as if he was only doing it because he had to. He shook her hand but never said anything regarding the fact that she had had a stroke since last time she had seen him. She is now paralyzed on right side. His manner seemed aloof and uncaring. He was not going to order blood work until we asked if it was needed. I was NOT impressed with this man at all. Told him thank you when we left and he said nothing. His appearance and manner was very unprofessional. Do NOT recommend him.

November 3rd, 2009
I saw this doctor for the first time two weeks ago.He set me up for a MRI, had the MRI last week and he told me I had bulging discs above my fusion surgery.He was supposed to set up an appointment with a back specialist several days ago. I have called the office 3 straight days and still no appointment!!Meanwhile I suffer with such severe pain I feel like I'm dying!!