A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Combs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Combs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Combs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Combs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Combs practice?
- Dr. Stephen Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Combs practices Pediatrics near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Pediatricians.