Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Comens
Dr. Stephen Comens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Charles, MO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Comens is affiliated with Depaul Health Center, St Joseph Hospital West and Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Comens has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stephen Comens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
O Fallon, MO
Dr. Wahied Gendi
Saint Charles, MO 0 mi
Dr. James Hinrichs
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Saint Charles, MO 0 mi42