Dr. Stephen Comite Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Comite?

May 25th, 2017

The Best Skin Doc

I am a 40 year-old woman but look 30. When I started to get wrinkles, I began to see Dr. Comite. Best move I ever made for my skin. He is very gentle and the treatments have barely any discomfort. I have wanted Botox and fillers. What I love is that no one can tell I have had any work done. Dr. Comite specializes in treatments that are not obvious. Sometimes there’s a bit of bruising but never too bad and make-up works as a cover-up. Occasionally a girlfriend will ask how I look so good, I’ll tell my good friends. My husband does not know. I know he loves me the way I am, but in my world it’s so important to look good. Plus I feel better as well. No doctor or office is perfect, but this office is a real find. The staff is friendly. There are always doubters or people who give negative reviews but either they are not real patients or they never made a good effort to work out any issues. Dr. Comite’s office is centrally located and I never have to wait that long. I do see him periodically for the usual skin issues—pimples & growths. He has been very helpful.

September 5th, 2016

Have been a long-term patient of Dr. Comite, and really trust him. He is smart, thorough, caring, and accessible. Will lean toward conservative (safe) approach, while discussing any pros or cons so you can decide. He has guided me through potential melanoma, lyme disease, amongst other smaller things. Amazed to receive a personal phone call at night to check in on my wellbeing after a procedure. His office is convenient and staff is responsive and helpful.

July 7th, 2016

Dr. Comite and his staff are absolutely amazing! I was recommended to him from family and when I first went to see Dr. Comite my skin was in bad shape-I had very active acne, worse than I ever experienced before in my life. Dr. Comite was extremely knowledgeable, optimistic, and truly cared about helping me get my clear skin back. My visits were always friendly and comfortable which was important to me during a time when I was feeling less than myself. After only a few sessions, Dr. Comite and his team found the correct treatment to clear up my skin. Within a month my skin showed improvement and in only two months my skin drastically improved. After being a patient of Dr. Comite’s for over four years I couldn’t be happier! My skin has continued to be clear and I know if I have any questions or concerns an answer is just a phone call to the office. I’m so thankful to have found such a dedicated doctor in the field of dermatology. I highly recommend him to anyone with any dermatology needs.

June 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr Comite for about ten years, and my parents saw him for years before I did. He's treated a number of skin infections and has painlessly removed a few moles and spots over the years. His staff is always friendly, and very accommodating. My most recent appointment I was over half an hour late thanks to signal problems on the subway, and he still saw me within 15 minutes. Dr. Comite is very thorough and knows his stuff. I'd highly recommend him for any dermatological issues.

March 11th, 2016

My wife, my children, and I have been patients of Dr. Comite for too many years to count. Between fair skin, moles, rashes, acne, and various other skin-related issues, he and his staff have provided my family with nothing less than exceptional care. When we’ve experienced rashes, he has cured them when possible and provided medication to keep them in check when not. When he’s had to remove precancerous moles, he has done so with no or the most minimal amount of scarring. When my son was suffering from acne, he treated him with Accutane, completely resolving the problem. Dr. Comite is compassionate and caring and his staff is efficient and friendly. In short, I believe that he is an extraordinary doctor.

September 17th, 2015

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Comite is an excellent dermatologist. His treatments have been very effective and painless. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He now treats my daughter too.

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Comite is an exceptional dermatologist

Dr. Comite is an exceptional dermatologist. I have been going to Dr. Comite for almost 15 years and I do not have enough good things to say about him and his staff. He has that rare combination of being both extremely knowledgeable and highly personable with a first-rate bedside manner. He is up-to-date on all issues and very detailed. Given my fair skin and some other medical issues, I have regular issues with my skin and the doctor has always quickly and very efficiently dealt with all my issues. I have received many compliments from close friends saying how much better my skin has gotten over the years. He provides very quick and personal follow-up (with any moderate issue, he almost always calls later that day to check in). He and his staff take detailed and comprehensive notes (my file is now almost the size of novel) which means that nothing falls through the cracks. He is extremely accommodating when it comes to appointments. Moreover, I recently had a skin issue come up on a Friday before a holiday weekend so I contacted him and he came into the office on his day off to take care of the issue. I know there are very few doctors who would do this but it is a perfect representation of the type of doctor and person he is. I give Dr. Comite my highest recommendation.

June 4th, 2015

Great doctor. Great staff.

January 6th, 2015

Very Good Experience--Would Absolutely Recommend

It was quick to get an appointment. The waiting time was very brief and the office is close to Grand Central just off of Park Avenue. The staff was very accommodating. The doctor spent lots of time with me and made sure that all of my questions were answered. He even followed up to make sure everything went well. A very positive experience with a dermatologist.

September 29th, 2014

Best Dermatologist in NYC

Dr. Comite and his staff are absolutely amazing! I was recommended to him from family and when I first went to see Dr. Comite my skin was in bad shape-I had very active acne, worse than I ever experienced before in my life. After having graduated from college I didn’t expect this skin change and I didn’t know how to improve it or if it would even improve. Dr. Comite however, was extremely knowledgeable, optimistic, and truly cared about helping me get my clear skin back. My visits were always friendly and comfortable which was important to me during a time when I was feeling less than myself. After only a few sessions, Dr. Comite and his team found the correct treatment to clear up my skin. Within a month my skin showed improvement and in only two months my skin drastically improved. After being a patient of Dr. Comite’s for over four years I couldn’t be happier! My skin has continued to be clear and I know if I have any questions or concerns an answer is just a phone call to the office. I’m so thankful to have found such a dedicated doctor in the field of dermatology. Dr. Comite and his staff helped me get, and keep, the skin I knew I could have. I highly recommend him to anyone with any dermatology needs.

June 26th, 2014

Dr. Comite is a terrific physician. He is thorough, compassionate and dedicated to making sure we have the most up to date medical care and treatment options.

May 6th, 2014

Super Dermatologist

I came in not knowing much about Dr. Comite, but he and his staff exceeded my expectations. I now recommend him to all of my friends.