Dr. Stephen Cone MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2016
Dr. Cone is the best! I have been seeing him for years.

August 1st, 2014
Great Experience
Dr. Cone was very good at explaining the process for the procedure I was going to have performed the day of my appointment. He was verynice and friendly and so was his staff. The only bad thing is the wait time to see the doctor which was about 45 minutes but other than that everything was very good. Overall it was a great visit. I would recommend his office.

March 25th, 2013
Could have cost me my life and my twins lives
I would go a zero star rating if I could. He is horrible. I almost lost my life and the lives of my twins because of his failure to catch my ecclampsia. I had a seizure at home that was witnessed, and he refused to believe me. I will never forget how horrible he treated me. It was the weekend, so I guess he was ticked at being called in. He sent me home only for me to end up back in labor and delivery due to the fact that I was in severe pain, couldn't see clearly, and in back labor. One of his associates saw me and diagnosed me immediately due to my symptoms and took my babies via emergency c-section at 30 weeks. No thanks to him we all survived. He is beyond arrogant. I am a nurse myself, so I knew what was happening to me. He is the biggest jerk.

October 4th, 2012
Great Doctor
He is always friendly and professional. He always answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed. I have never had a negative experience in the 12 years I have been going to him. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new OB/GYN.

September 18th, 2012
Great Experience
Dr. Cone and his staff are wonderful! I like that I've never seen a nurse practitioner in his office. Great experiences with both pregnancies.

August 2nd, 2012
Simply the best
I have been going to Dr. Cone for nearly 17 years. He is always very professional and very caring. His staff is wonderful and always very helpful.

February 5th, 2012
I would recommend him
Dr. Cone is an excellent Obgyn that knows exactly what he is doing. He helped delivered my second child through an elective c-section. I was looking towards VBAC and he was very supportive. I changed my mind and got scheduled for a caesarean. I must say I was impressed when my nurse told me that he did a great job with the scar because she could barely see it. He is one Obgyn that takes his te to attend to his patient and does not rush in and out of my visits. I would say that is one of the reasons his office visits take time because he actually listens and explains clearly

November 11th, 2008
Ruined my beautiful experience
During the last month of my pregnancy I had alot of pain. A few days before my due date I went into the office to be seen because things felt off, I hadnt slept and had been throwing up for 48 hours. I couldnt walk. Dr Cone walked into the office, no hello, the first thing he said was that he had been working for 24 hours straight and was about to get off. He never asked how I was doing. I told him something was wrong, I didn't feel right and after a 2 second examiniation he iurged me to go home. After I refused he said I could go to the hospital but they would just send me home. We immediately went to the hospital and I was seen be another docter who delivered my son 30 minutes later. Good thing I didnt listen to Dr Cone and go into 5'oclock traffic when I was in active labor!

August 21st, 2016