A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Confer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Confer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Confer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Confer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Confer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Confer MD is a male Urologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Confer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Confer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Confer practices Urology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Joplin, MO.
See Fort Smith Urologists.