A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conley, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Conley MD and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Conley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Conley practices Otolaryngology and Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists and Milwaukee Pediatricians.