A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Conti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Francis Conti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Conti practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conti has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Conti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellwood City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ellwood City Surgeons.