A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Conti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Conti practice?
Dr. Stephen Conti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellwood City, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ellwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.