Dr. Stephen Francis Conti MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conti is Good. Dr. Conti has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 17 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Ankle Joint Replacement, Ankle Injuries, and Ankle Surgery.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Conti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Conti practice?
Dr. Stephen Conti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Mifflin, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Conti, Dr. Stefan Conti, Dr. Stephan Conti, Dr. Steve Conti