Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Conti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Conti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Conti practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Conti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.