Dr. Stephen Conti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Conti?

May 26th, 2017

Greedy , arogant, and uncaring doctor

Dr Conti had me wait at least 3 hours for each appointment. I complainmed about pain and swelling after the surgery. He kept saying it will be fine in about 6 months. After finally getting a follow up when I was still having pain and swelling. He did not even remember who I was and said "oh I haven't seen you for a year ." Meanwhile he did not remember the operation. I have since found out that the screw in my foot had been broken and I am now in a wheelchair!!! I can't believe that the wait time only goes up to an hour, I know it was 3 hours every time but once!

November 11th, 2016

Did not believe me i was still have problems

He destoyed my life.....i walked for a liveing. I was told it was a simple surgery. My ankle is worse after surgery. He continue to tell me it was fixed and did not believe me it was not. Treated me like a life time comp case person.....he distroyed my life........

August 22nd, 2016

Excellent results!

Big toe fusion due to arthritis. Explained procedure, very professional. His PA, Chad was also great. Highly recommend. I can walk, run, work and play sports without pain finally!

June 5th, 2016

It has been over ten years since my Mortons Neuroma surgery. At which time, Dr. Conti also performed bunion surgery. I did not have a bunion rather he did this to protect a ligament surgery in a toe. I only had the surgery because I was very active and did not want the discomfort when I became older. Please educate yourself! My foot became worse after the surgery. I consulted with other surgeons and was told he took a simple procedure and made it complicated. I have done PT and now wear insoles. I limp and my gait is off. The things I used to do with my family are impossible. I would not recommend him. I have met some other kind and amazing doctors. I just wish I never had that surgery. I did not get the results I was informed about. He also said when he met me, you must wear high heels all the time! Never!

April 17th, 2016

Be aware of wrong diagnosis!

Dr Conti is a dangerous person. He diagnosed me in 5 minutes with a bone fracture in my foot that was not existed. I had pain in my foot for 6 months and came to Dr Conti for an advise. He caused me an enormous physical and emotional pain during the visit. He let his assistant press on my painful spot so hard that I was in tears. He said that nothing will help me only his surgery, which requires a removal of my healthy sesamoid bone. I was only 35 year old. And he was very aggressive at explaining that I will never walk again and will use my knee walker forever if I don't do the surgery. All he wanted to remove my healthy sesamoid bone to cash my insurance. Later I found out that I had a neurological condition that a surgery will only aggravate it. Other surgeons would not touch me. No other doctors confirmed a bone fracture. My other foot started to hurst too later. And I don't remember braking any bones. I had a long year of therapies for my nervous system and I am well now. There is nothing wrong with my sesamoid bone. I am walking now just fine and his diagnosis was wrong! Stay away from him!

February 14th, 2016

Find Another Doctor

Dr. Conti came very highly recommended. I made an early morning appointment, hoping to be out way before 12:00. I didn't leave there until after 3:00! Dr. Conti is curt and doesn't make good eye contact. The check-in person and the check-out person (2 different people) aren't much better than Dr. Conti. Neither is very pleasant and it seems difficult for them to smile. Two years after my surgery I am experiencing pain due to the original surgery. What I am saying is that my previous surgery caused my foot more pain. I might possibly need another surgery to correct the problem but it sure won't be Dr. Conti performing it! Long wait time, unfriendly staff, and poor interpersonal skills from the doctor... no thanks!

February 12th, 2016

Conti

Very rude using foul language to me. Extremely bad bedside manner, doesn't care about my feelings or experience and seemed to defend the dr from the podiatry hospital who botched my previous surgery. Left me in tears with two over corrected big toes, from that teaching hospital, unable to wear flip flops and shoes constantly rubbing against them, and pain.

December 30th, 2015

Dr Conti explained my injury very precise and even went into the history of like injury's and how they were repaired. He has my full trust!

November 30th, 2015

Competent Caring Conti

Had total ankle replacement. Dr Conti. Was courteous. Professional. Skilled. And accommodate my schedule. He added a surgery to his routine to help me get the operation when my business travel was light. Skilled surgeon. Not unanticipated contraindications

August 9th, 2015

Achilles surgery

I had both Achilles repaired. Absolutely no pain. Back to full time activities

February 3rd, 2015

I had pain in my foot. Dr. Conti said that I will not heal and need a surgery right away. I was in tears. After examining my foot with his assistant, the foot started to hurt even more. He diagnosed me with a fracture of sesamoid bone. However, another doctor said that no fracture found in my foot and it will heal. I believe that Dr. Conti's method is aggressive. I was stressed out after his visit. Now I am feeling better and my foot is healing.

December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Conti performed surgery on my ankle for a fairly minor procedure with statistically excellent outcomes. Something went wrong through the surgery, and I am now much worse. Dr. Conti is unwilling to help. Otherwise in excellent health and physically fit, I am now in a wheelchair. I hope to find another surgeon who can correct whatever went wrong through surgery with Dr. Conti.