A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Coon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Coon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Coon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Coon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Coon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Coon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Coon practices Radiation Oncology near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Falls City, NE.
See Topeka Oncologists.