Dr. Stephen Cooper MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Dover, DE

2.8

October 31st, 2015
I had to wait 7 weeks for an appt and was experiencing pain & loss of hearing. I waited almost 2 hr AFTER my appt time before being seen by Dr Cooper. He spent 5 minutes with me, and told me that my hearing test was fine and hearing loss was age related. I DID NOT have a hearing test. I complained to office manager. I will not return to this Dr. Many patients waiting and frustrated !

March 27th, 2014
Horrible office and dr
This is the worst practice ever. If I could have given - stars, I would have. The office staff is on auto pilot, no empathy or interest what so ever, however, after I met Dr. Cooper I feel sorry for them having to work for him. He is the most rude, disrespectful doctor I have ever seen. Very abrupt and dismissive - I was referred to him by my regular dr who was horrified when I told her about it. I will never go back and could never recommend this practice.

October 23rd, 2013
arrogant and unfriendly
He and his staff are brusk and snooty. He examined me for a couple of minutes and announced a diagnosis that felt rather dismissive and did not take into account my symptoms. My wife is a nurse and was not comfortable with his assessment. Good thing too, I went somewhere else and my problem has resolved.

September 26th, 2013
Does anyone care anymore?!
First of all did not go as far as scheduling an appointment. I advised the secretary of my 3 week nightmare of pain in my ear and at this point was referred tot. No emotion from this woman as if she were a machine and would like to schedule me 3 weeks plus out for an appointment. Ridiculous. However am grateful did not schedule with these folks after reading a very unsettling review on another site.