A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cooper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Cooper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Cooper practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cooper practices Anesthesiology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Anesthesiologists.