Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Copen
Dr. Stephen Copen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Copen is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Copen has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Copen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. David Palestrant
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Susie Pae
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charles Burstin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi52