Learn more about Dr. Stephen Corday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Corday, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corday
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Corday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Corday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corday graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Corday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Corday MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Corday practice?
- Dr. Stephen Corday has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Corday practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.