A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Corse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Corse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corse graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Corse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Corse MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Corse practice?
- Dr. Steven Corse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Corse practices Sports Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA.
See Savannah Sports Medicine Doctors.