A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Courtney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Courtney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Courtney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Courtney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Courtney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Courtney graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Courtney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Courtney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Courtney practice?
- Dr. Stephen Courtney has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Courtney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.