Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Courtney
Dr. Stephen Courtney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Courtney is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical Center of Plano. Dr. Courtney has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Courtney has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Stephen Courtney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Purcell Smith III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Barrington
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Earl Lund
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Plano, TX 0.01 mi33