A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Courtney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Courtney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Courtney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Courtney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Courtney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Courtney graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Courtney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Courtney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Courtney practice?
- Dr. Stephen Courtney has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Courtney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.