Dr. Stephen Courtney Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Courtney?

Love Dr. Courtney!

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Dr. Courtney is an incredible doctor. Gave me the time I needed to express what was happening to my back. He treated me with his top notch expertise and my pain decreased. I would not be the same without Dr. Courtney.

Incredible surgeon! My back is pain free all because of Dr. Courtney!

Posted on July 24th, 2017

360 lower back neck

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Have been a patient for many years through neck and back surgery, am now 62 will not let another doctor touch me. He tells you the truth and surgery is last resort.

Rupture Disc Surgery

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Outstanding Surgeon, would highly recommend his services

Worst doctor ever visited

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. Courtney is definitely the worst doctor I have ever come across. Poor to no bedside manner. He is part of a money-making scheme. Support staff is a complete mess also. Phone messages don't get replied to.

Bad Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Did not tell me about the risks and long term implications of my neck surgery, even though I asked. Ended up performing a very agressive surgery for a minor problem. I now regret trading a set of small problems for a set of bigger ones. Think twice before going to this Doctor.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear that things were not explained well to you and hope you are doing better today.

Cookie cutter philosophy

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I went in with Neck Pain and they have 3 remedies. Time, pain killers or surgery. When I asked him what he thought was the problem, "Age, take some advil." I am 40 and in pretty good shape; I am pretty sure my neck isn't hurting because of age.They have a formula that fits 70% of their patients and it probably works if you are okay with taking medicine for long term relief.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Courtney is actually very strick with his medication policy and we hope over time you found pain relief and the anwswers you felt worked best for you.

Couldn't Be Happier

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

The 360 Fusion to replace the disc at the L5-S1 by Dr. Courtney is the best decision I could have made. At the 2 week follow up visit I was totally pain free related to the disc replacement and related to the surgery. At that point I did have some strength recovery to still happen. It has now been four weeks since my surgery and the only restrictions I have are reminding myself "not to over do it".

Doctor's Response

Happy to hear your results and expectations were met and hope you are still doing well today.

BEST DOC IN DALLAbest surgeonS

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I had a three level 360 and only three monthd later i am walking three miles and riding my bike and completely out of pain. He only operates for your health not just for the money!! I would never let another surgeon touch me but he is very confident but dont you want a confident doctor. I can tell he loves what he does and his pasion is beyond explanation. His offfice always calls you back if you have any questions. He also has lots of experience and you will be in great hands!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive review we hope you continue to do well.

360 fusion

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Thanks to Dr.Courtney for giving me my life back. I highly recommend him, Im more active now then i have ever been in my life.

Doctor's Response

We are so happy to hear you are doing great and hope you are still enjoying life today.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

My visit was cut abruptly short because I am a cigarette smoker. I filled out the paperwork prior to my visit. When I got to the office I was given a seperate form to sign in regards to cigarette smoke and other "strong scents" stating that Dr Courtney would not stay in the room with me for an extended period of time. I had many questions that i was unable to ask beacause by ten minutes into the visit, he was standing outside the door. Now, I do understand the odor that smokers carry, however, I pride myself in not being one of the stinky ones. Dr Courtney could have had a better bedside manner as well. He did not seem to show much concern for MY concern about my back problems.

Agree with other Comment on being a little rude

Posted on November 22nd, 2010