A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ellen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ellen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Tewksbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ellen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ellen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ellen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ellen practices Psychiatry near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Psychiatrists.