A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ellen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ellen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellen graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ellen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Ellen practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ellen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Ellen practices Psychiatry near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Psychiatrists.