A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Crandall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Crandall, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Crandall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Crandall MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Crandall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Crandall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Crandall practices Emergency Medicine near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Emergency Physicians.