Nov 5th, 2013

Nice and to the point. Made the most of my time in an urgent care and had good recommendations. Made it clear he would be unable to follow up because this was not his primary office, but encouraged me to seek him, or someone else, out for any questions. I'd see him again.

Bad show details Bad
Mar 2nd, 2012

This doctor is not diverse and is very uncaring toward Young African Americans. He does not follow up nor is the professional. They treat the working class with uncaring attitude and would recommend that if you get stuck with any doctor at Richland Family Practice Call your Insurance and switch ASAP!!

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Mar 1st, 2012

My was son by thus doctor, we are a Military Family and I REPORTED this Doctor to Tricare. First appoint he gave my son a 90 day supply Terbinafine that treats ppl infected toes and a doctor never gives out this until they check your liver! Never was done and second visit he spent all but 2 minutes with my son. Never once going over any results from last visit and acted very uncaring! However, my don noted her was very caring toward other peol