Learn more about Dr. Stephen Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Crook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crook
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Crook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Crook, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Crook MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Crook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Crook has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Crook practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.