A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Crook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Crook, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Crook MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Crook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Crook has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Crook practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.