A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Crook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Crook, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Crook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Crook MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Crook practice?
- Dr. Stephen Crook has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Crook practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.